Sunday, January 31, 2010

Squirrely Sunday

The other day Tina from Swissmiss wondered if clouds were the new mustache, which got me thinking about what the new owl might be. I love owls, but they've been very popular recently and seem to be on their way out.

For a brief period I thought maybe the octopus fad would take over, but it sort of fizzled out before it got too far. So my latest guess is squirrels! They're almost as cute as owls, and have that same quirkiness about them.

Here are some great squirrels I found:

{one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine ,ten ,eleven}

I really like the wallpaper, which is from the Wallpaper Collective, but I think it would be slightly challenging to use outside of a child's room. I think it could look good in an entry way, or maybe in an office with the right furniture and accessories. Thoughts?

What do you think the new owl is?

1 comment:

  1. I'd totally be down with squirrels being the new owl, because the more squirrely options for me to purchase (or, more accurately, WISH to purchase), the better!

    ReplyDelete