Friday, January 22, 2010

“Beauty is a good letter of introduction” -German Proverb Quotes

I thought I should start this blog with a bit of an introduction. I just graduated with a degree in Interior Design and am trying to find a job/my place in the design world.

Sketching is something I enjoy doing, and want to get better at, so I plan to use this blog a source of motivation and as a way to share my sketches. I'll also be posting on things I love in interior design as well as other design and art fields. I hope you'll enjoy peeking into my design sketch pad!

Now onto the beauty for today!


These are some of the images that came to my mind of when I thought of the start of this blog. Colored pencils, my favorite notepad (not too big, not too small), a drawing I did of an Eames chair, my lovely mac laptop with the view from my desk, and paint brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment