Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pot Of Gold

I was going to post pictures of green interiors for St. Patrick's Day, but this seemed like a lot more fun:

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

When I was little I always thought I could really find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It's a lovely idea isn't it?

I also did a little watercolor to celebrate St. Patty's. I'm falling a little behind on my new years resolution to do a sketch/painting once a week.




{mine}

Happy St Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, love this photo collection! Rainbows still make me so happy :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your rainbow in the hand on Pintrest and found your site. These photos, etc. Are wonderful. Thank you for making me smile on this early October morning. I know I'll be having a nice day now :)

    ReplyDelete