Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Piecing It Together

Wow I'm behind on blogging! My mom came for a visit, so I took a break from everything and played tourist for the weekend. We went and saw the Amish Quilt exhibit at the de Young museum, which was amazing!


All of the patterns were striking and the colors were a lot more vibrant than I expected. I would highly recommend checking it out if you live in the area!

I used to think quilts were fairly mundane, but after the exhibit I started looking around and found some interesting quilts/quilt inspired products. Here are some of them:



{Typography "quilt" from KatherineMeiller}


{Diagonals quilt from parallaxquilts}


{Felt quilted pillow from plytextiles}


{Quilted panda illustration from LuckyBluebirdArt}


{Quilted license plates from carolsennstrom}


No comments:

Post a Comment