Monday, April 19, 2010

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

I've been a little bit MIA lately because more and more work opportunities have been coming my way, which I'm very grateful for! But it's also complicated (I have four part-time jobs which is hard to schedule), so hopefully I'll be able to get into a better grove with my schedule soon, and go back to posting at least once a day.

With all this work on my mind, here are some work spaces I find inspiring:



{here}

{Domino Magazine}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

{here}

I need the Lily flower diagram in the last image! I would also really like an orange desk please.

How do you feel about the office with the large portrait? The face is kind of intimidating, so I think I would be inspired to work my hardest with that hanging in the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment